Max Speed: 5Gbps
Input Type: 20Pin USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
Output Type: 3.1 Gen 2 Type E Key A port
Compatible System: Windows, Windows Servers and Linux
Power Solution: 5V/2A max power. NOT support PD charging
USB 3.0 19Pin to USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 Type E Key A Ports-5Gbps Max Connection Speed
This FS-U3EC is an 19Pin USB 3.0 header to USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 Type E Key A ports. This extended USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 ports will extend to desktop PCs front panel USB-C ports. It will provide the USB-C connection by converting the on-board USB 3.0 19Pin header. User no need to buy extra USB 3.1 card but get USB-C ports. It is USB 3.0 19Pin header input, so the connection data speed will be limited in 5Gbps max, not the USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps full speed.
1. Input Connector: USB 3.0 19Pin Header
2. Output Connector: USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 Type E Key A Ports
3. Max Connection Speed: 5Gbps Max Superspeed USB 3.0
4. Power Supply Limitation: 2X USB 3.0 Ports 5V/2A Max
5. Usage: USB Type E Key A USB Ports will Light Up PCs Front Panel USB-C Port
Major Technical Specification:
1. USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 Type E Adapter: Covert USB 3.0 19Pin header to USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 type E Key A ports. Super low cost to add USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 type E Key A ports on PCs.
2. USB 3.0 Superspeed 5Gbps Max: Due to the input connection will be picked up from Mother-Board directly, the output speed from USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 type E Key A ports will limited in 5Gbps, can not hit the design speed 10Gbps.
3. Extend to PCs Front Panel USB-C: The USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 type E Key A ports can extend to PCs front panel USB-C ports by the PCs' case build in USB-C cable.